Monday, May 23, 2011

Welp. Here goes.

First blog post ever. No pressure. :)
I've thought about starting a blog for a while. Mostly because when friends of mine blog, like Monica, it makes my day. As a new high school graduate, headed for college in just a few short months, I'm experiencing a lot of new things. Which is making my relationship with Jesus THAT much more important. And I want you to know about it. All of it.
This will be a way for all my Oklahoma friends to stay up to date with what's going on with me. And hopefully in the process it'll challenge you, make you laugh, or want to start blogging yourself. I can't promise how often I'll post, or what exactly this will entail. But, in a nutshell, this blog is about the life that I live, the things and people that I love, and the ministries God's given me. Life. Love. Ministry. (Clever, right?)
Anyways, I'm starting to get ready for college. Cleaning out closets, drawers, and attempting to prepare myself spiritually for what's to come. So with that said, what's your advice for how to best prepare for college life? It can be anything! I need it all.
Thanks for reading this and come back for more soon!
Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment