Sunday, June 12, 2011

Get your guns up!

Ladies and Gents, I am now an official DBU Patriot! 
This past weekend I attended my orientation & registration session on campus, singed up for classes and rang the DBU Liberty bell - making me an official Patriot! I can NOT wait for the fall semester. Oh. My. Lanta. The last semester of my junior year in high school, I started looking for a Christian school. I had a list of things I wanted in a college. And it was specific. S-p-e-c-i-f-i-c. Exactly one year ago, I toured DBU on a whim, and found everything I'd been praying for. God had matched everything on my list. Even the one thing I was afraid to put down - dance. Listen, ya'll. God can do anything. Way more than we can ever even imagine. He can make your wildest dreams come true. Even the ones you're afraid to wish for. But guess what else He can do that's even better than that? He can make HIS dreams for YOUR life come true. And that's actually the amazing part! He has so much better for us than we can ever imagine. His love never ends. His faithfulness is limitless. His grace knows no bounds. So what's the point in saying all this? Trust Him. Believe He is who He says He is. And watch Him change your life. 
Oh, and, GO PATRIOTS! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment