Thursday, August 11, 2011

Fresh Pages.

I move to Dallas tomorrow! All of my stuff is in various boxes- ready to make the transition to college life at Dallas Baptist University. This next year won't be easy, but I'm ready for the new challenges that will come my way. I'm SO thankful for this time in my life. Time to grow academically, yes, but more importantly time to grow spiritually. I'm so privileged to able to bask in this season of life and enjoy becoming who God's called me to be. I couldn't be more excited! I'm ready to see what the Lord has for me at DBU - whatever it may be. But most importantly, I'm ready to see more of HIM.

Do me a favor? Pray that I would find an upperclassmen girl at DBU who can mentor/disciple me. One of my greatest desires for this year is to find someone to keep me accountable, ask me tough questions, and guide me in my walk with the Lord. Discipleship is such a blessing, and I pray that God leads me to just the right woman for the job.

Look for more updates on college life soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment